Broker / Realtor
Real Estate Investor
Homeowners, Buyers, Sellers, Investors, Consumers
- Property taxes
- Legal, Arbitration, Mediation, Dispute resolutions
- My home equity line of credit is frozen
- Review my real estate appraisal
- Divorce appraisal
- “For Sale by Owner” (FSBO)
- Pre/Post Listing
- Owner Financing
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) –
- Estate Planning, Settlement & Probate
- Date of death
- Insurance Replacement Cost
- Short Sale Analysis
- Property sketch
- Rental Survey
- Building Condition
Real Estate Broker
Are you a Realtor? or Broker? We can provide disinterested third party valuations and services to help your clients. We can help with:
- Pre-listing / Post Listing
- Contract Dispute
- Review an appraisal
- Desktop review
- Field Review
- Short Sales
- Real Estate Owned (REO)
- Will it appraise?
- Property Sketch
Attorneys, Lawyers, Paralegals, Title, Law Assistants, Legal
As an attorney, paralegal, legal assistant, you provide many services to your discerning clients. In many cases you need outside expert assistance to determine the market value of a home during discovery. Here are some of our services:
- Arbitration, Mediation, Dispute resolution
- Bail Collateral – Often times an appraisal is required if you are a homeowner who needs to post bail. This appraisal would determine the value of the property that will be used as collateral for the bail bond. This type of appraisal service is usually expedited because you want your loved one in jail for as short a time as possible.
- Business Development
- Contract Disputes
- Divorce, Separation, dissolution of marriage
- Fraud, Government investigations
- Real Estate Owned (REO), Short Sales
- SEC Compliance
- Title & Deed, Partial Interest
- Will & Testament, Date of Death Valuations
Whether you are working for a Savings & Loan, Credit Union, Investment Bank or Commercial Bank, you need to have trust the value of your equity investments and loans. Here are some of our services:
- Capital Market Transactions
- SEC Compliance
- Portfolio Analysis
- Corporate Planning
- Assets Management
- Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS)
- Collateral Debt Securitizations/Obligations (CDS)
- Private investment Equity
- Fraud Detection
- Forensic Valuations
- Appraisal Review
- Loss Mitigation
- Loan Origination; Primary, Refinance, Homeowners Equity line of Credit (HELOC)
- Government Mark to Market
- Valuation of Financial Reporting (VFR)
Regulations are changing frequently. You need an appraisal firm that will exceed compliance and protect the file. We can help.
- (POV) Pre-origination values – We have several products that will help determine a rough value before starting a loan file for a sale or refinance. We offer AVMs, Appraiser assisted AVMs, Evaluations, Desktops to help in your due diligence. AVMs should only be used for average condition homes located in tract housing. If the home is unique in anyway, hire an appraiser.
- Homeowners Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) – Second mortgages, lines of credit, home equity loans require an appraisal in the file. As an appraisal management company in Florida, we can provide appraiser independence (AIR) appraisals with our experienced panel of appraisers.
- Origination Loans – We are an appraisal management company in Florida in compliance with appraiser independence (AIR) and inter-agency guidelines (IAG). We track We review each appraisal utilizing computer ___ and experienced local appraisers. We are registered with UDCP to submit your file and deliver to your client.
- Private Lending – Not all appraisals need to be completed to Fannie Mae guidelines, in fact as a private lender, you may have your own tight guidelines you need followed.
- SBA loans – Many of us have dreams of owning our own business. The most difficult part is the initial funding. The SBA has provided some great programs to get your business off the ground , but many times it required some collateral. Your home is typically your largest collateral and can be used to secure the loan. Ask about the appraisal products we use for SBA Loan Collateral.
- FHA, 203K, and Reverse Mortgage – We offer FHA appraisals in full compliance with HUD, appraiser independence (AIR), and inter-agency guidelines (IAG) by FHA roster appraisers.
- Real Estate Owned (REO) – The foreclosure market is still strong. We have experienced REO appraisals on our panel and comply with all appraiser independence requirements and inter-agency guidelines.
You need the confidence of market value integrity to see the big picture. We deliver peace of mind on valuation quality and compliance, and increase and protect value. Here is how we can help:
- Property History Reports – Knowing your asset’s history is critical insight to its current condition. Your due diligence in a simple report will help you make better decisions.
- Property Condition Reports – During a default, the property may not be well maintained. A condition report will provide you with an unbiased report of the current condition. Combine a property condition report with an AVM, or AAVM, for a condition and value saving money.
- Market Reports – Its imperative you know when a market is declining, your assets are at risk.
- Desktop Appraisal
- Evaluations – Combine a desktop appraisal with a BPO for 2 opinions in one. Typically used for HELOCs, portfolio, deMinimus $250k
- Drive-by appraisal – An exterior appraisal provides a market report, property condition, and a value by an appraiser. Typically used for HELOCs, portfolio, deMinimus $250k.
- Interior appraisals – An interior appraisal provides the client with a more reliable valuation, it includes a market report, property sketch, property condition, property improvements, and a value. Typically used for primary mortgages.
- Real Estate Owned (REO) Valuations – Similar to a standard appraisal, the REO appraisal analyzes the REO market competition and identifies deficiencies with costs to cure.
- FHA Appraisals – FHA loans are increasingly popular. We provide HUD compliant appraisals for FHA Secure, FHA Reverse HECM, Energy Efficient, Graduated Payment, Growing Equity, 203K
Your clients demand your professional services, We work with you to provide you with valuation services. Here are some examples of what we can provide:
- Buy-Sell Decisions
- Bankruptcy We can provide bankruptcy real estate appraisal services for creditors and debtors seeking fair market value and fresh start accounting.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Valuations The IRS has specific guidelines when preparing a real estate appraisals, typically prepared for a fair market value.
- Estate Planning Any appraisal prepared for use in planning an estates, requires documents filed with the government, should be a detailed and well supported report. Such a report should demonstrate to the user that the appraisal is well founded, substantiated, and meets both treasury regulations and state agency requirements.
- Forensic Reviews – Some appraisers specialize in forensic reviews for purposes of asset review; internal/external audits; collateral valuation reviews/reviewers; repurchase or buy-back demands; warranty obligations; non-performing loans and assets;and tax appeal. A forensic review is reexamining a real estate appraisal created by another appraiser. when there are questions about prior work.. The most common use of a forensic appraisal reviews happens when in a foreclosure or short sale in underwater assets and buy back demands are made and as a defense to homeowners regarding predatory loans.
- Government Investigations – Retrospective appraisals or forensic reviews are sometimes required to defend a government investigation.
- Segregated Cost – Cost Segregation allows taxpayers to substantially increase their after-tax cash flow and defer federal and state income taxes, by accelerating depreciation expenses. Non-segregated residential real estate is depreciated over 27.5 years and a non-segregated commercial real estate is depreciated over 39 years. A cost segregation study will identify and reclassify the elements of the real estate. Some real estate elements have depreciation schedules of five, seven and 15 years, which are dramatically shorter than 27.5 and 39 years. Cost segregation is one of many tax reducing opportunities available in the real estate industry.
- Mark to Market Accounting – Some entities may hold real estate in a portfolio that requires fair market value to be reported. The “Mark to Market” service we provide complies with all GASB appraisal and accounting reporting requirements, as well as with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), the Appraisal Institute and the American Society of Appraisers.
- Matrimonial equitable distributions and divorce appraisal – When couples get divorced with real estate,
- SBA Loans – When applying for a SBA loan, your home is often used as collateral. We can offer real estate appraisal services specifically for the small business administration.
- SEC Compliance
- Tax Protest – Often times the county can over access your client’s property through simple mistakes in the property record. Let us help see if we can uncover some of these and lower their annual tax bill.
- Will & Probate – The death of a loved one is difficult. As an accountant, you were hired by the estate to manage the deceased assets and liabilities. Typically, one of the largest assets is real estate. We can provide a date of death appraisal for the estate, probate, and IRS. If the property was acquired from a decedent the basis is typically the fair market value on the date of the decedent’s death. An alternative valuation date may be chosen by the executor that is six months after the date of death, and typically, only if a tax savings can be shown by your tax preparer, accountant or real estate attorney. Often times a property is transferred into a partial interest which often times reduce the value due to lack of control and management creating restrictions on transfer and the reduced marketability created by the rights of partition. A partial interest appraisal may indicate a diminished value and save your client substantial money in taxes.
REITs, RMBS, Warehouse, Hedge Fund; As a financial planner, broker, investment banker, hedge fund manager, asset manager, secondary market asset manager, real estate may play an important part of your daily risk. Depending on your requirements, you may need fair market value, liquidation value, or market value. Reliance on automated products, such as AVMs has its place in the market however it shouldn’t be a risk you are willing to take unless you researched and produced a cascade table for each AVM product. Sometimes, you actually need boots on the ground to verify property or you may require hybrid product, appraiser reconciliation of an automated product. Examples of how we may be able to help;
- Mark to market accounting
- Capital market transactions
- Portfolio valuation
- Due diligence
- Loss mitigation
- Loan securitization
- MBS, CDO
- Private label equity
- Property inspections
- Market research
- database verification
Insurance, Mortgage Insurance
Sometimes as an insurance agent or adjuster, you need the expertise of an appraiser or real estate professional. We can provide reports specifically for you and your industry. Here is how we can help:
- Forensic valuation studies
- Investigations, fraud or claims
- Asset Management & Performance Tracking
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Replacement Costs
- Reproduction Costs
We work and comply with all government entities to meet and exceed their servicing guidelines.
- Government Sponsored Enterprises (GSE)
- Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Ginnie Mae
- Veterans Administration (VA)
- County Tax Assessor & Assessment
- Tax Protest
- Investigations, fraud & Claims